Supply List for 2020
Students will not have access to lockers due to covid-19. Students should be self contained for the school day. In the new schedule, students will only have 2 classes per day.
2. Masks (the government will supply 2 re-useable one)
3. Two binders (one for each day)
4. Graphing/scientific calculator for math classes
5. Writing supplies
6. Water bottle
7. Gym strip (shoes, shorts, shirt) if taking a PE class
8. Lunch kit for meals (no microwaves or vending machines will be in operation)
Recommended Items to Carry
- Hand sanitizer (There will some around the school, but we encourage students to use their own to reduce contact points).
- Lysol wipes
- Extra face masks stored in a plastic bag.
- Laptops (This is only a recommendation and it is helpful if we transition to a different scenario).