April 20 to May 1: Current Gr. 9, 10, 11 students will complete their course requests through PowerSchool. Advisors will be contacting students.
May 4 to 8: Current Gr. 8 Gilbert Paterson Middle School students will complete their option course requests through PowerSchool. GPMS students and parents please click here for information and an intro video.
After May 1: Outside registrations must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. The school will contact you via phone after receiving your information. Thank you for your interest in LCI. We will get back to you in early June to confirm outside registration.
1. Student name
2. Parent(s) name
3. Full address with postal code (this must be verified)
4. Phone number
5. Grade student is registering into.
6. Past School
NEED HELP SELECTING COURSES
Returning students will select their courses online through PowerSchool. Our goal with student registration is to gather the most accurate information in terms of student course placement. The following points will guide you.
1. Students’ long term goals are considered during this process. Please discuss course selection with your Advisor.
2. Not sure which stream is for you? We made some videos to help you below. Or check out program streams on our webpage. Or open this powerpoint.
3. Ready to register. Checkout our tutorial videos below. If in doubt then please contact your advisor.
GRADE 11/12 Course Selection Video
GRADE 10 Course Selection Video
How to choose your courses on PowerSchool. You must have your login for PowerSchool. Your advisor has your login.
For an instructional powerpoint on how to register using PowerSchool pleaseClick Here.
Click Hereto view the 2019-2020 Student Handbook and Registration Guide.