Check out the promotional video for the “THE SHOW GOES ON” here:
"THE SHOW GOES ON" is a dance documentary by Koji Nagahama and Geordan Olson, tells the story of this unique year in the LCI Dance Academy. The movie documents the trials and tribulations of a year navigating through the difficulties and successes while dealing with Covid-19.
“THE SHOW GOES ON” includes behind the scenes footage of in-class training, working with choreographers through Zoom, interviews with the students and set pieces of choreography under stage lights. The 65 insanely talented arts academy dancers will perform ballet, contemporary, lyrical, hip-hop, modern, house, and breaking.
In keeping with LCI’s reputation of working with the best and most talented in the world of Canadian dance, “THE SHOW GOES ON” includes work from celebrated established choreographers such as:
- Haley VanRijn from Toronto, ON.
- Sarah Dolan, former assistant choreographer for SYTYCD and director of O2 in Calgary.
- Philippe Jaques choreographer for Ballet Victoria from Montreal, QE.
- Ajay Musodi, from Vancouver BC.
- Raoul Wilke, member of famous house group Moonrunners and faculty at Ryerson theatre school in Toronto ON.
The Show Goes On, will premiere on June 28th and June 29th at The Movie Mill drive in.
Please see the link below for ticket information: