The above link will open the digital version of the Graduation Information Booklet that students received in advisor on March 15, 2018.
This booklet includes information you may need about the graduation day as well as documents that students need to submit to the LCI office prior to graduation.
Students should be visiting "My Pass" to ensure they are ready for Grad.
My Pass link https://public.education.alberta.ca/PASI/myPass
My Pass allows students to:
- View and print diploma exam result statements.
- Order transcripts.
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate).
- View student personal information.
- View and print detailed academic reports (DAR).
- Order additional copies of a credential.
- Register for a diploma exam.
To learn more about My Pass visit https://education.alberta.ca/resources/mypass/
or for assistance with "My Pass" please contact Mrs.Syme (403-328-9606)